Monday, March 29, 2010

Before I Fall by: Lauren Oliver

Ok before i review this book I'm just gonna say I'm sorry i havn't posted in forever!!! Ok now I'll start the review now......

Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you could bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste.
But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know....



samantha Kingston has it all. Popularity, friends, and the perfect boyfriend, but that all changes on one of her favorite holiday. Valentines Day. No one killed her or anything she just got in a really bad car accident. Now she has a 2nd chance, no 7 chances in fact. 7 days to make everything right. She'll figure out the mystery to her death and the true value of everything she might lose. I've read this book about 4 times by the time I'm making this review. It's in the young adult section so I'd say anyone 13 and up. It's I'd say 4 1/2 stars. Oliver did an amazing job on this. Awesome book!!!!!

booklover97 (I wont have a pic till later becuase my phone is being stupid....0.0)

No comments: